As most of the tech ecosystem is now aware of, NUMA is accelerating and launching a very innovative equity-crowdfunding campaign to provide itself with the means to extend its model to the entire world within a few years! Not only we recently opened a brand new NUMA Moscow, but we also are seeing things big as we plan on opening no less than 15 other Tech Hubs before 2019! This is how we see acceleration at NUMA.
Be ambitious, and give yourself the means to achieve it.
We gathered amazing internationational jury members for this new season:
- Startups coming by NUMA for the selections those last weeks have met the following people from various part of the world…
- David Hayes : Business developper at SeedCamp in UK.
- Bashara Hinnawi : President at Lisbon Challenge, it is the accelerator based in Lisbon.
- Mariana Santos : Analytics manager at Beta-I. It is an association basically doing in Lisbon what NUMA does in Paris.
- Julio Terra : Designer, developper and Community Manager at KickStarter. Is there a need to present KickStarter here?..
- Karel Escobar : Strategist at Tetuan Valley. Like NUMA in France, this is an association helping the development of startups in Madrid.
- Renita Kalhorn : Coach in Leadership Development for entrepreneurs coming right from New York City.
- Trista Bridges : Marketing expert from UK, Trista also is confounder and director at Rude Baguette, the tech oriented French media.
Thanks, gracias and obrigado to all of them for their wise expertise!